Eat healthy mouse meat, is it good?
In many places, rat meat is a popular specialty. Meanwhile, many people believe that rats are filthy animals that pose a risk to health. So, is it good to eat rats and mice?
- Delicious cockroach milk and 4 times the milk cow's milk, but are you ready to enjoy it?
- Does eating cold rice warm up to be dangerous to health?
- 12 food quality testing tips to avoid poisoning
- Mistakes to avoid when cooking
Nutritional value of rat meat
Not only in Vietnam but also in many parts of the world, people also put their mouse on the list of attractive dishes.
Mouse meat - a specialty of many regions.
In fact, rats are edible animals. Even rat meat is rich in nutrients, not inferior to the types of chicken, pig, and beef that we often use in meals.
Currently, people only eat hamsters, the type of rats that mainly eat natural foods such as rice, cassava, corn, crab, snails .
In hamster meat contains 23.6% protid, 0.1% carbon hydrate, 1% lipid, 242% mg phosphorus, 30mg% canci and other important vitamins.
Hamster meat is sweet, warm and non-toxic, so in eastern medicine hamster is also considered a precious medicine.
Worry about food safety
Although benign and highly nutritious, there are many cases after eating this specialty for severe abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea . requiring emergency hospitalization. The cause is poisoning: one is eating the wrong rat meat, the other is eating an unhealthy rat.
Currently, because hamsters have become increasingly scarce, many people because of profiteering have caught rats - the type that crawls in sewers, eats a lot of bacteria and toxic substances, for sale to consumers.
In addition, it is possible that the hamster was stuck with the baits, was drunk or died when caught but the seller did not leave. Besides, the mouse itself can carry some pathogens that we cannot know, of which the most dangerous is the plague.
Bubonic plague is not spread through the meat-eating route but can be transmitted when prepared if there are open wounds on the skin. This is an infectious disease that can be transmitted directly through the respiratory tract, so if a person becomes ill, it will easily become a major epidemic.
Therefore, consumers should not eat if it is not sure if it is healthy ham. Wear a mask and wear gloves during processing to prevent germs. Limit eating out of goods because it is difficult to ensure the origin and quality of hamster meat
- Top most popular meat grinder with price of less than 1 million today
- Men who eat 6 servings of red meat in a week are at risk for colon inflammation
- What flavor does the dinosaur meat taste good or not?
- 6 essential elements to have a healthy body
- Lab-grown meat built on soy scaffold tastes and smells just like beef
- How to make delicious meat stock ship
- Logitech Pro mouse game is good?
- The secret behind the piece of meat for 15 years is still sold for 73 million, booking a year to enjoy