Things you should and shouldn't do when wearing red lipstick
Red lipstick is one of the most loved beauty products by women. However, not everyone knows how to apply red lipstick most beautifully. Here are the things you need to know to apply red lipstick most beautifully.
Red lipstick is popular because this color helps every girl become more beautiful. It is a symbol of strength, elegance, nobility and freedom. But to wear red lipstick most beautifully, you should and should not do the following.
Choose a shade of red lipstick that matches your skin tone
For bright, rosy skin, choose raspberry red to highlight your advantages. If your skin tone is warmer with yellow undertones, choose orange-red lipstick.
Mix different red lipstick colors
Red comes in many different shades, from orange to burgundy. If you're looking for a unique and completely new color, try mixing two red lipstick colors you already have at home to see what the result will be when you apply it on your lips!
Avoid lip gloss
For long-lasting results, choose matte lipstick instead of gloss because they smudge easily and don't last long.
Exfoliate your lips
Lips always attract attention because they are a prominent part of your face, so you should remove dry skin or impurities on them with natural exfoliants. You can use a mixture of sugar and honey or sugar and olive oil. Combine ingredients, gently massage the mixture in circular motions with your fingertips, rinse, then apply moisturizer.
Line your lips, then apply lipstick carefully
Lip liner is a very important step but is overlooked by many people. Start marking an x in the middle of the upper lip line, then continue along the lip line until the final mark. All steps use the same pencil. This really makes your lips look natural and long-lasting.
Use a lipstick brush
Although applying lipstick directly on your lips is very convenient, a lip brush will give you more perfect results.
Wipe the area with lipstick stains
The lipstick is on the lips, not anywhere else. Therefore, be sure to remove excess makeup with tissue paper so that it does not stick to your teeth, cup or fork, spoon. when eating.
Other things to keep in mind when wearing red lipstick
- Don't apply too much eyeliner or mascara.
- Combine lipstick and nail colors harmoniously.
- Choose clothes that draw attention to your face.
Hope this article is useful to you!
- The secret of making lipstick is both beautiful and easy for stylish girls
- 6 ways to clean lipstick marks on your shirt quickly and simply
- Wearing shoes without wearing socks contains more dangerous consequences than you think
- Making lipstick, aircraft fuel: Cows are more effective than you think
- Hide blemishes with lipstick
- Mistakes women should avoid when wearing jeans
- iOS 15.4 Beta can unlock Face ID even when wearing a mask, no Apple Watch required
- Go all the time when winter sleep: Good, how bad?
- Wearing headphones too much incalculable consequences
- How to unlock iPhone when wearing a mask with iOS 15.4