The secret of simple living room design is all possible
When designing the living room, we often consider a lot of things, from choosing doors to arranging furniture in the room: how to look neat, warm, airy but still ensure comedy mix with other rooms. The best way to get started is to determine what you want to use the living room for, and from here, you can outline steps to make the idea a reality.
Although different purposes will pull the layout for different living rooms, they basically follow certain rules. Just a little delicate, skillful and taking the time for it, you have a beautiful space as expected.
1. Determine the function of the living room
Take time to think about the main purpose of your living room. Does the living room need space for children to play? Do you intend to hold a party in the middle of the house at some time? Does this room need a large window with beautiful "view"? Whatever your choice, remember that the function of the room will affect the way you design.
- If your living room has a central point, such as a fireplace or looking outside, consider the design of the area around it. You can arrange the seats all towards this point so everyone in the room has a clearer perspective. In addition, the room should also have an rotating armchair to create flexibility.
- Some living rooms with large area can be divided into two parts (or more). If you own a room like this and need space for children to play, you can choose a part to play for your baby. At this time, using a coffee table or sofa as a natural divider is ideal.
2. Keep the door open
- You should not place any objects / furniture too close to the entrance.As a result, guests entering the room will feel more spacious and comfortable.
- Place trees and accents for the room (such as colors or decorations) away from the entrance. This will make it easier for visitors to enter the room, without having to cross any obstacles and also show that you are openly welcoming them.
3. Make sure you can walk around the room
Arrange the furniture so guests can freely travel and chat in the room instead of sitting or standing in one place. Remember, when designing a living room, you have complete control over how people will visit you moving in the room.
- Notice the doorways in the living room. If there is a doorway attached to a wall, you can place the furniture towards the opposite wall.
- Two opposite doorways can create a natural dividing boundary for the room. At this point, you can divide the room into two separate parts.
- If the living room has many doorways, you can divide it into sections and each part needs to create a special highlight.
4. Design ideas must match the size of the room
If the living room is small, you should not cram too many things. If the living room is more spacious, you may find it difficult to arrange furniture so there are not too many spaces. Now:
- Think of the highlight of the room and the area you want to put the furniture in. If the room is small but you want more seats, use folding chairs, plastic stools (because you can stack them when not in use and put in a corner) and sofa. Being able to move them when not needed will make the room more flexible and airy.
- If the room has a lot of room, take advantage of this in your design by harmonizing the interior layout. A spacious, airy room is no problem as long as it has a balance between the interior.
Light up the room
1. Create multiple floors of light
Don't rely solely on a single light source to light up the room. Try combining different light levels from multiple sources.
- Use ceiling lights, table lamps, hook lights on walls and standing lamps to create a balanced light source for the living room.
- Do not ignore the corners. If there is a lamp at an angle, you should put at least two lights to make the light more harmonious.
- Use high lights (such as standing lights) if your living room has a high ceiling because it will make a great impression regardless of the type of interior design and decoration.
2. Use Dimmer
- Install the dimmer (Dimmer) or buy a light with this function as it will help you change the way you feel about the room whenever you want.If you have a party, you can use dimmer to make the light more sparkling.
- Dimmer also helps extend electric lamp life and save energy.
3. Use light suitable for the function of the room
- If you plan to use the living room as a place for the whole family to watch TV, make sure the light is not too bright.
- In addition, some areas of the room may be used for certain jobs such as reading or working. You can place a table lamp on a table or next to the chair used to study the material.
Add decorations to create accents
1. Use mirrors
- Hang a mirror in the room to make the room wider, ideal for small size living rooms.
- If the room lacks a window, use a mirror instead. You can place a mirror opposite a window to make sense of two windows in the room.
2. Use big carpet
Carpets can make the room more comfortable as long as they are used properly. Make sure you place a large size carpet on the seating area.
- If the carpet is too small, it will cause the room to become cramped and disconnected.
- Keep the edges of the carpet away from the doorway so that passersby are not trapped.
- The interior can be placed entirely on carpet or placed outside the carpet otherwise they may be inclined to one side.
3. Use pictures and pictures
- You can also hang a few works of art like pictures on the wall.However, do not use too much.
4. Use plant pots
Placing trees in the living room is also a good idea as it will help the room to be air-purified and make people feel more comfortable. You can use plant pots on the floor, plant pots on the wall or put on cabinets but choose easy-care plants such as ferns, cacti or other succulent plants.
- The note when designing the living room and kitchen are interconnected
- The living room designs have beautiful stairs
- Sample living room level 4 with a beautiful wooden furniture
- The sample of beautiful living room, modern apartment style
- Beautiful Adorable Home decor templates
- The designs of living rooms connecting the dining room are beautiful, modern and scientific
- Happiness comes from small joys every day
- 18 signs that you are complicated by life