The indispensable items when managing and arranging cables
Your desk is fully equipped with screens, computers, top gaming devices but it looks messy because there are too many cables, wires. Please equip the following items to arrange more neatly.
Your desk is fully equipped with screens, computers, top gaming devices but it looks messy because there are too many cables, wires. Arrange neat cables, scientific organizations can help you focus more and increase productivity. That's why this article introduces you to some tools to become a cable manager.
Note: The prices of the accessories in this article are for reference only at the time of writing, subject to change. You should contact the seller to get the most accurate price.
Items needed to arrange and manage cables
- 1. J Channel Cable Raceway cable sleeve (more than 1 million VND)
- 2. Cable clamp Antonki Cable Management Clips (256 thousand VND)
- 3. Clip the cable GWHOLE Cable Clips (325 thousand VND)
- 4. 3M Double-Sided Tape (325 thousand VND)
- 5. Orico 10 Outlet Power Strip electrical outlet (nearly 700 thousand VND)
- 6. Label wires, Fowalcoo Cable Tags
- 7. Cable box Baskis Cable Management Organizer (674 thousand VND)
- 8. Cable cable Envel Cable Management Sleeves (442 thousand VND)
- 9. Hanging rack for Firiodr Headset Holder (279 thousand VND)
- 10. Lamicall Cell Phone Stand phone rack (VND 279,000)
- 11. Cable trays Wire Tray Desk Cable Organizer (VND 581 thousand)
1. J Channel Cable Raceway cable sleeve (more than 1 million VND)
The J Channel Cable Raceway cable conduit helps you hide the cable inside the tube with a depth of 1 inch, 48 inches in length. It is made of plastic and has a sticky strip along the back, making it easy to attach to furniture in the home or wall
2. Cable clamp Antonki Cable Management Clips (256 thousand VND)
This cable clamp package consists of 10 sets, helping to arrange cables scientifically, not to overlap. The back of this cable clip has adhesive pads, you can paste it anywhere.
3. Clip the cable GWHOLE Cable Clips (325 thousand VND)
Clamping this GWHOLE cable has a set of 100 pieces. They are extremely versatile and can be used to connect wires. This cable clamp has a sturdy 3m adhesive surface so that you can stick to metal, plastic, glass, wood and ceramic surfaces.
4. 3M Double-Sided Tape (325 thousand VND)
3M Double-Sided Tape is a tape to manage cables. This tape is extremely rugged and suitable for positioning power outlets and heavy cables in place. You can use this tape to attach the power plugs below the desk to save space and hide it.
5. Orico 10 Outlet Power Strip electrical outlet (nearly 700 thousand VND)
Orico 10 Outlet Power Strip has 10 three-pin sockets and USB port with maximum charging capacity, which saves space. The total voltage of this electrical outlet can be handled at 1250W and a 12-month warranty.
6. Label wires, Fowalcoo Cable Tags
This cable label has 420 stickers with different colors, waterproof to ensure durability with the cable. These cable labels help you organize, arrange electrical wires for each specific device, avoiding confusion.
7. Cable box Baskis Cable Management Organizer (674 thousand VND)
The Baskis Cable Management Organizer is great for hiding electrical outlets and cables. This cable case has two boxes: one large box measuring 40.64 x 15.75 cm and an average box of 32 x 13.46 cm. These boxes have two holes and are made of ABS insulating material. You will receive a lifetime warranty with this product.
8. Cable cable Envel Cable Management Sleeves (442 thousand VND)
This cable winder is a great way to wrap and hide cables and wires. It can wrap 12 cables at once and is made of high quality, durable and flexible neoprene rubber material. The length of this coil can be easily adjusted and cut with scissors.
9. Hanging rack for Firiodr Headset Holder (279 thousand VND)
Firiodr Headset Holder not only helps you store headphones neatly but also avoid unnecessary collisions that can damage headphones. You can use this bracket for all types of headphones, big and small. The headset holder is quite light so you can easily move it.
10. Lamicall Cell Phone Stand phone rack (VND 279,000)
The Lamicall Cell Phone Stand is a tool to help you organize your workplace neatly. You can put the phone neatly on it while charging and hiding the charger. This rack can be used both for Android phones and iPhones. It has a nice and light design.
11. Cable trays Wire Tray Desk Cable Organizer (VND 581 thousand)
Wire Tray Desk Cable Organizer is 32 inches long and comes with easy installation and hardware instructions. It helps store and hide cables and wires underneath the table. You can also mount it next to your desk if you want.
Using in combination with the above items really helps your desk become more neat and scientific. Use accessories such as J-Channel Cable Raceway cable covers that make your work space tidy when the wires run under the floor and walls.
If you want to be more compact, you can arrange the strings with clips GWHOLE Cable Clips and cable coils like Envel Cable Management Sleeves to hide multiple cables. Also you can label them so you can easily identify wires for each device type.
Another great organizational tool is to use a power outlet such as Orico 10 Outlet Power Strip, then hide it with 3M Double-Sided Tape tape behind the table.
The indispensable items when managing and arranging cablesPlease share this article to your friends
- How to check the safety cable for your iPhone
- Turn an undersea optical cable into a seismometer - why not?
- Distinguish common types of computer cables
- 8 indispensable technological items for professional players
- How to Connect HDMI Cables
- 5 familiar but dirty items on the plane
- How to spin Gas Garena to receive items: gold, diamond, skin generals ... free in the game
- Method Kaizen: Japanese philosophy of anti-waste and job management
- 8 indispensable fashion items for men to use all year
- How to Buy Speaker Cables
- How to Make Battery Cables
- 3 tips to manage layers in Photoshop