Analysts from KGI Securities Ming Chi Kuo often share a lot of information from Apple suppliers in Asia. He recently shared the next predictions about the iPhone X, iPhone X Plus and a lower-priced iPhone X with a 6.1-inch screen, expected to be released later this year.
The all-new 6.1-inch iPhone uses an LCD screen
With the new version completely
- Taiwanese companies Pegatron, Foxconn and Wistron will be the main units responsible for assembling the iPhone 6.1 inch, and the EMS electronic production services are divided respectively 60%, 30% and 10%. .
- Japan Display will provide about 70% of LCD screens for iPhone 6.1 inch. The possibility that Apple will use Japan Display's Full Active LCD screen because it only has a 0.5mm thin bezel at four sides.
With improved version
- Designed almost full screen, there is no Home key and TrueDepth sensor set slot.
- There are 3D sensors for Face ID and Animoji.
- Batteries are rectangular, 2,850 to 2950 mAh, up to 8.5% higher than iPhone X, mainly due to the smaller board due to advanced production technology.
- Prices are lower, from $ 700 to $ 800 in the US.
The 6.1-inch iPhone is said to be a cheap iPhone X, a little changed in terms of design. Kuo said before that it will have an aluminum frame, no 3D Touch and the rear camera is a single camera instead of a dual camera, only 3GB of RAM (lower than other 2018 iPhones).
Next generation iPhone X and iPhone X Plus
According to Kuo, the second-generation iPhone X and the larger 6.5-inch version called the iPhone X Plus will have 4GB of RAM. With a larger size, iPhone X Plus will also have 3,300 to 3,400 mAh battery, 25% more than iPhone X.
Photos of iPhone X Plus up against the current iPhone X
Apple will use 2 batteries, the L-letter design for iPhone X and iPhone X Plus instead of a L-word battery only increased by about 10%.
Besides the above information, these products do not have a lot of significant upgrades. Kuo does not think that improvements to TrueDepth will be released sooner than 2019.
- This is why iOS has less RAM than Android
- These are all Apple products that will debut in 2018
- Apple will have 3 new phones in 2018, including a super iPhone