Guide Sivir Kingdom's Ice Line squad of Truth Arena 2 season
With the League of Legends arena, Season 2, you will have many directions to build your squad to flexibly change if you cannot find the full champions needed for your squad.
The Kingdom of Ice squad in the Arena of Truths season 2 is a good control team and is popular with many gamers. In addition, the Ice Kingdom also has good damage when combined with other races / races.
Especially with Sivir of the Desert (Sand), she has the skill of jumping with the effect of jumping. Since then forming the Sivir National Ice squad and causing discomfort when any enemy squad is also frozen by the Sivir National Ice.
To know how to build the Sivir Kingdom squad, you can see the instructions for building the Sivir Kingdom squad below and can easily control other squads.
- The equipment list appears along with the Bandit Gloves on the level in the Arena of Truth
- Tribes may appear in the Arena of Truth
- Explain why the level 6 squad of the Arena of Truth is always the strongest team
Analysis of the National Football squad Sivir DTCL 2
When earning enough Sword guests, the generals in this system will be activated buff to increase basic attacks and have a chance to cause effects on Sivir's attacks more. Master Yi is an enhanced carry for the team in the late game. Yasuo will strengthen Sivir early in the game.
To activate the Sword of Guest only requires 4 heroes, so you need to prioritize the Sword Guest system when building the Sivir Kingdom squad. Specifically, Hero Sword will have 40% additional attacks after hitting often with:
- 2 Swordsman: Increases 1 attack
- 4 Swordsman: Increases 2 attacks
- 6 Swordsman: Increases 3 attacks
Second, the Ice Tribe is the element that will help Sivir with the ability to control her. The Ice Kingdom generals have good resistance and are reliable tanks for Sivir.
Ice Kingdom generals will appear as early as Braum and Warwick. Create a level of discomfort right from the early stages of the game. In the Sivir Kingdom squad, you need to have 4 Ice Kingdom champions to have a decent stun rate. The Ice Kingdom element will activate buffs according to the number of champions of the system on the table, specifically:
- 2 Ice Kingdom: 20% Stun rate
- 4 Ice Kingdom: 40% Stun ratio
- 6 Ice Kingdom: 60% Stun ratio
Elemental Cat (Desert)
Element Cat is considered one of the clans with many generals that deal great damage to his squad. In addition, the Cat clan has the ability to appear early to help you start easier.
Renekton will be the main hero used in the Sivir Kingdom squad. Azir and Kha'Zix are two options depending on the situation. In addition, the Sand clan is also one of the most effective combination with Sivir because of its very good armor-eliminating ability:
- 2 Sand: 50% reduction in armor
- 4 Sand: Decreases armor by 90%
Strengths of Sivir Kingdom Ice squad
- Flexible tactical lineup if human dignity is not good.
- Sivir's Bounce ability is a large area of control.
- Well countered many defensive squads like Ho Ve thanks to the ability of the Sand clan to break.
- Stable power in all stages of the game, strongest in late game.
The weakness of Sivir's Ice Kingdom squad
- There are many simple countermeasures, especially with Giap Gai
- Gold Shovel is required to turn Sivir into Ice Kingdom
- Need to have many empty slots and can maximize the strength of the squad
Instructions to build the National Football Sivir squad in the Arena of Truth season 2
Champions needed in the early stages will be
- 3 Fury : Jax, Renekton, Volibear
- 2 Kingdoms: Volibear, Braum
This is a very good early roster with damage coming from Volibear and Renekton's moves. Activating the Berserkers (Berserkers) is activated early, increasing the damage. General Cuong Chien is quite stable, so you do not need to worry about the team leaving too early.
If you can't find Jax, use Ornn to activate Prison and Lightning instead. While increasing the defense while still maintaining the ability to damage from Lightning, in addition, if you see Yasuo, get it right away.
For furniture, you can take the Giant Belt and Golden Shovel in the first market or in the next time. Graft Ice Hammer is preferred, followed by Giant Kill, Cuong Đao and temporarily worn for Jax to use, then Sivir is given to her. In addition, there is a need for Red Buff and Ashtray.
The most ideal champions in the middle of the game would be:
- 4 Ice Kingdoms: Olaf, Volibear, Braum, Sivir have Ice Hammer
- 3 Fury : Renekton, Olaf, Volibear
- 2 Swordsman: Sivir, Yasuo
- 2 Sand: Sivir, Renekton
If your dignity is good, then you have the ideal team above, 4 Kingdoms with the freezing rate of up to 40% with Sivir's Bounce will give you a team with the best control. Combined with Sand and Swordsman, Sivir will be able to deal a huge amount of damage beyond the ability to freeze opponents. If you have Rage and Giant Kill, the chances of you winning the series are very high.
Plus the Battle of Strange supports Sivir pretty well at the top. Olaf is also a good team carry if he has Rage, Ma Vu Song Kiem and Blood Sword. Olaf will stand in the front while Sivir will "discharge" in the back.
There is also Braum with the Rage Team, Yasuo is responsible for slashing the champions who are most equipped with the enemy. In addition, you need to arrange a reasonable position for Sivir to be best protected, because the Chien Chien generals will jump into the enemy team and leave Sivir alone, if the enemy team has an assassin or also there is a battle field. she will eat enough.
Try to keep the chain won and level up fast to produce champions 3, 4 gold. In addition, there should also be items such as Wood Bow, if you take them later while shopping, try to use the Giant Belt, Giap Net, Cloak of Silver to combine them into Red Charm, Dragon Claw, and Dragon Sword. If the enemy team uses a lot of hand-hitting champions, Sivir and Qun Sword will counter it easily. Or use Red buff to counter a squad with good recovery.
At the end of the match, you can use many options with Sivir of Ice Kingdom depending on the dignity of the match. If there are 8 general slots you can build the squad including:
- 4 Kingdoms: Braum, Olaf, Volibear and Sivir (Ice Hammer)
- 4 Sword Clans : Master Yi, Sivir, Aatrox, Yasuo
- 3 Fury : Olaf, Renekton, Volibear
- 2 Sand: Renekton, Sivir
With 4 Swords, Sivir will have the opportunity to launch more attacks, while increasing the ability to freeze the enemy team and deal more damage. By building a squad like this, Sivir will become a true Battlefield Queen, able to defeat all opponents. However, Master Yi is required.
If you don't have Master Yi, you can pair the Anonymous Sword and give it to Olaf. It is possible to replace Master Yi with a Wind champion like Janna who supports the squad. Activate additional Wind to evade and Mystery increases magic resistance.
If you're lucky enough to have Master Yi, there's nothing to discuss. Equipment for Master Yi will be Blood Sword or Justice Gloves. Remember to line up your squad so Sivir is not attacked early, maybe for the remaining generals around her when the Battle Heroes have left Sivir.
In addition, if you want to spread the ability to attack the squad instead of focusing on Sivir as above with the Sand and Sword elemental as follows:
4 Kingdoms: Braum, Olaf, Volibear and Sivir (Ice Hammer)
4 Sand: Sivir, Azir, Kha'Zix, Renekton
3 Fury : Volibear, Olaf, Renekton
2 Swordsman: Yasuo, Sivir
If you encounter a team with a lot of Assassins or shock damage squads, Sivir will most likely leave quickly. With 4 Cat capable of breaking 90% armor will help the remaining generals in the team can fight well when Sivir has "gone away". At this point, Kha'Zix will be the main champion because the squad is of melee nature, he will add the ability to assassinate the back of the enemy team. Should wear for Kha'Zix equipped with Infinity Sword and Blood Sword.
The General of the Sand clan is easy to find, except Kha'Zix for 4 gold. This will be a pretty good second option if you can't find the Ice Hammer or forever see it. With breaking armor from Sand, you still deal enough damage but lack Sodir control. Or you can replace Braum with Janna to activate Wind buff to increase evasion if there are only 3 Kingdoms.
If you have good dignity, you will probably see Lux Kingdom and put her in the squad. Activating enough of the 6 Ice Kingdom buffs (if Sivir has wielded the Ice Hammer) increases the chance of freezing the enemy by 60%. Now you are having a very severe snowstorm with all opponents.
With the way to build the Legion National League squad 9.22 above, you need to be flexible with what human dignity allows. In the worst case, you will still remain in TOP 4 thanks to Sivir.
Guide Sivir Kingdom's Ice Line squad of Truth Arena 2 seasonPlease share this article to your friends
- Truth Arena: Top 5 strong teams in the Ranking Mode you should try
- Guide to effectively build the Void Arena Truth
- A guide to building an effective Truth Arena Devil squad
- Will the new champions of Truth Arena 2 coming season be champions in DTCL season 1?
- Guide to build the Pirate Team - Hextech Arena
- Chan Ly LMHT Arena: Some teams are cheap and easy to build in the early game
- The power of the Devil clan in the Truth Arena version 9.14
- Guide the Lighting Arena for the Truth Arena Season 2
- Instructions for playing the Tech squad - Sword for the Arena
- Revealed the update time for the Truth Arena in season 3 and season 4
- Guide the task of playing 6 generals of the same generation in 3 Duel Arena
- Tribe information and new generals Arena of the Legs Pre-season 2020