Cause all air conditioning? How long does the air conditioner run out of gas?
If your air conditioner meets the following conditions, the air conditioner will not be lost or wasted by itself:
- Installation ensure proper technique, proper process.
- Using copper conduit 7.1 or higher.
- Gas copper pipes do not bend during use.
- Do not move hot / cold cubes.
How long does the air conditioner run out of gas?
But in fact, even if all the conditions above are met, the air conditioner is gone. The cause of air conditioning is caused by leaks in the joints, welds, openings in the indoor, outdoor units due to long-term rust, which leads to punctures.
Can not determine how long the air conditioner is used up. When installing the air conditioner meets the above standards and conditions, you absolutely can use up to 10 years, 20 years and the air conditioner is still not exhausted.
In the case of air conditioners do not meet the technical requirements such as not using the flare of the copper pipe well, to bend the copper pipe, screw the ends of the connector to tighten . In some cases, the gas may run out after one day of use.
When to refill the air conditioner?
An additional accelerator is required for the air conditioner in the following cases:
- Air conditioner is less cool, less cold
- Old air conditioner, used for 2-3 years or more
- Air conditioning lights yellow error / flashing lights Timer
It is necessary to reload the whole throttle for an air conditioner in the following cases:
- Air conditioner is not cool, not cold.
- Air conditioner broken, folded copper pipe
- Conditioned oil spills in hot, cold lumps
Note: In the case of fully loaded air conditioning, faults of copper pipe folding, oil flow, etc., must be handled definitely.
How to check air conditioner
You need to make sure to turn on the air conditioner in the hottest or coldest mode (let the machine run at full capacity), before checking the air conditioner.
- Check outdoor air conditioner: If the outdoor fan does not rotate, there is no hot air, the air conditioner can run out.
- Check copper pipes connected to the outdoor unit: If it is frozen, it is due to lack of gas
- Air conditioner is also probably caused by too much gas or defective air conditioner block.
- Does air conditioner running well need maintenance?
- How to choose the appropriate air conditioner capacity
- Serious mistakes when using air conditioning but many people still think right
- Top 5 reputable corrective addresses in Hanoi
- Should I buy an air conditioner in summer?
- Structure and operating principle of air-conditioning fan
- How to clean the air conditioner properly?
- 3 common errors on air conditioner remote and how to fix it