Anti-bacterial keyboard netbook
Samsung N140 is a netbook replacement for the NC10 version launched last year. The keyboard of the device is covered with an anti-bacterial protection
Samsung N140 is a netbook replacement for the NC10 version launched last year. The keyboard of the device is covered with an anti-bacterial protection .
N140 has an elegant design with glossy finish and 5 colors, black, white, red, blue, brown and purple. The machine weighs only 1.27 kg. A special feature is that the N140 has an antibacterial keyboard - meaning that the keyboard is covered with a protective layer, eliminating all types of bacteria that appear on the surface of the key.
N140 uses 10.1-inch LCD screen, LED backlight without mirror, integrated 3 Watt stereo speaker system SRS stereo technology. Besides being fully connected, like Wi-Fi 802.11bg / n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 3-in-one card reader, and USB charging port, support fast charging of electronic devices like mobile phones , MP3 player even when turned off.
Samsung N140 is still running Windows XP Home operating system. 6-cell battery with up to 11 hours of use.
The machine has been sold in Europe for 339 euros, equivalent to 9 million.
Anti-bacterial keyboard netbookPlease share this article to your friends
- LG's netbook with 3G connection
- Point his face netbook
- Toshiba renewed the Satellite line design
- The 'inherent' disadvantage of netbooks
- Best ergonomic (Ergonomic) keyboard 2018
- Netbook's new direction
- Hackers can track your keyboard typing order to steal information
- Homemade keyboard is not difficult
- Successfully developed an 'imaginary keyboard' for touch screens and VR, based on AI
- Samsung launched dual-core Atom processor netbook
- Rushed to buy netbooks
- Lenovo Ideapad S9 - netbook strongly connected