Top 6 Halloween Decorating Ideas for the Classroom
Halloween, a traditional festival of the Western countries held on October 31 every year, there are many schools that host exciting Halloween activities, including Halloween decorations for the classroom.
Here are the cute and impressive Halloween decoration ideas for the classroom, which will help the students have an impressive party bearing the features of Halloween night, invite you to consult.
1. Decorate the classroom with balloons
Balloons of different colors, shapes and sizes allow you to get creative with your creativity to get unique and impressive Halloween decorations.
The easiest way is to draw on a black brush or use a different color paper to cut and paste on the bubbles to create cute and not too scary ghost bubbles.
2. Halloween decorative lanterns
If you cannot make pumpkin lanterns to decorate the classroom during Halloween, you can make your own lantern with many available items such as plastic bottles, glass bottles, paper with unique drawings in the decoration. my imagination. Then you just need to put a candle light or led light inside.
3. Halloween decorative ropes
One of the decorations that you can not ignore is the decorative rope with many unique interesting shapes on the Halloween theme.
4. Photo frame
You can find old photos on the internet and print them out, then attach canines, eye gouges and small light bulbs behind, use cotton as a spider web to "decorate" more.
5. Spider web
You can use a rope woven into a large spider web to hang from the classroom wall or window. Don't forget to add some big black spiders to increase the horror.
Or more simply, you just need to cut paper into a spider web shape and paste it on the glass door.
6. The monstrous laboratory
You use the dye to make the mixture into scary solutions and pour into glass bottles, test tubes. After that, give the prosthetic organs bought at the scientific goods point of sale and then put them in a jar.
If you want a creepy cheese-soaked head, simply apply a blue coating thanks to embalming solution to a glass jar, and then pop the picture with a head inside.
Some suggestions for Halloween decoration for the classroom, please refer to.
- 20 ideas for making Christmas decorations from spoons, old socks or excess wool
- Instructions for using Google Classroom to learn online
- 20 unique home decorating ideas for Christmas
- How to fold Halloween ghosts with simple origami paper
- The Halloween decoration beautiful, horror, impressive
- Suggest an impressive decoration for Halloween
- Halloween wallpapers for computers
- Instructions on how to make a unique Halloween paper mask