Scientists successfully concatenated two-headed mice
Scientist Vladimir Demikhov has created a two-headed dog in history and recently scientists in China have successfully paired a mouse, a small mouse head on a larger mouse.
Scientist Vladimir Demikhov has created a two-headed dog in history and recently scientists in China have successfully paired a mouse, a small mouse head on a larger mouse, without ever causing any damage to the brain
- Listed 10 most terrible experiments on animals
The mouse did not survive long, but scientists have achieved the goal of this first graft test, which is that they have helped the brain to be fully implanted, unaffected by blood loss like previous experiment. This success is an important turning point in medicine.
Scientists connected the blood vessels on the grafted head to the bloodstream of a third mouse, to keep blood flowing continuously in the head. The blood vessels will be attached to the mouse when the head has been stabilized on the new mouse receiving the head. During the procedure, the blood loss monitoring system did not detect any damage associated with blood loss.
These animal grafting tests are all aimed at a single goal: applying head grafting on humans.
After each test, the grafting technology is gradually being improved but the risks they bring are still great.
- How to teach children how to use the mouse?
- For the first time, scientists have successfully implemented quantum shifts between two chips
- TOP 5 silent mice (Silent Mouse)
- 3D print ovaries bring hope to mother for many infertile women
- For the first time in history, scientists successfully connected the human brain to the Internet
- Successfully creating cosmic black holes, demonstrating Hawking radiation exists
- Top best wireless mice 2019
- Science successfully created 3D lung models with the size and characteristics of true lungs
- Strange worms grow 2 heads when living for 5 weeks in the universe
- Jokes: Mouse also slash wind