Mango trees are 1m high with 800 fruits in Japan
The most special mango tree in the world is only 1m high but has a canopy diameter of up to 10m and parked up to 800 fruits, making the most fruitful record in the region and the whole Japan surprised many people.
- Explore the only unique "furniture garden" in the world
- Incidentally, the tree still lives well in a sealed glass bottle for 45 years, even without watering
Mr. Higa next to his special mango tree.
This mango tree belongs to Mr. Mineo Higa in Nakijin village (Okinawa, Japan). Common mango trees only produce about 100 fruits, but last year Higa's mango trees gave 400 fruits, and this year with twice as many fruits. It has attracted many visitors.
The most fruitless mango tree in Japan was planted 29 years ago but only one meter taller, with wide foliage with a diameter of up to 10m. Mr. Higa was forced to cut off the trees that grew around and make scaffolds, hanging the branches to avoid being broken.
To avoid breaking the branches, Mr. Higa had to tie the strings up.
" We try to produce clean, safe, healthy fruits by reducing pesticides to reach the goal of agriculture in harmony with the surrounding environment," Higa said .
Mr. Higa also shared his secret of planting trees, he gathered and released the ticks to eat harmful larvae outside the mango trunk into the garden. As a result, his mango trees are less prone to pests.
The cool garden owner also plans to register the Guinness World Record for his mango tree. Chances are, his mango tree will become the world's wrong mango tree.
- Admire the 16 most magnificent ancient trees in the world
- Layout and meaning of five fruits tray in three regions
- List of 10 most rare and delicious voted fruits in the world
- A series of photographs faithfully depicting Japan's harshest working culture
- Trees shy and mysterious have no explanation for the strange behavior of plants
- Notes when pitching five fruits to avoid mistakes
- The best way to wash fruits is to remove chemicals
- 5 fruits are recommended to eat daily