Close-up of the refrigerator manufacturing process
Currently, refrigerators are one of the indispensable household items in every family. Refrigerators help us to refrigerate and preserve food. Below is a detailed video of the refrigerator production process, please watch.
Currently, refrigerators are one of the indispensable household items in every family. Refrigerators help us to chill and preserve foods, replacing ice boxes, a common household appliance for nearly a century and a half earlier. Currently, there are many types of refrigerators with many different styles and colors, helping to decorate the kitchen more vividly.
For more details on the refrigerator production process, please watch in the 2 videos below.
The production of refrigerators starts with 'giant' steel coils, as shown in the picture below. They are used to make exterior, back and side fridges. Each steel coil can create 100 refrigerators.
After creating the outer shell of the refrigerator, people began the process of creating the inner compartment. The inner compartment of the refrigerator is made of anti-rust aluminum material and lined with acrylic.
Along the outer edge of the refrigerator door are fitted copper pipes that contain heated gas to prevent moisture buildup.
The space between the outer shell and the inner compartments of the refrigerator is filled with foam to keep the structure of the refrigerator solid and insulate the refrigerator.
Evaporators are responsible for drawing heat out of the fridge to help keep food in the refrigerator.
The control panel is an electronic center of the refrigerator that is connected to a maze of wires and a microprocessor.
Next, the evaporator assembly will be installed on the cabinet wall.
Then was the fridge door.
Two compressors are used to pump air through the various tubes inside the refrigerator.
Radiators help to dissipate the heat gained from food.
The next stage is to attach the adjustment valves, weld the copper pipe into the compressor and fill the refrigerant.
The final stage is to attach the handle to the front of the refrigerator door, to put fruit, vegetable compartments and compartments into the cabinet, the manufacturer's logo.
- Why does the refrigerator lose heat and is not cold enough?
- [Experience] Which refrigerator is the best and the most durable one?
- Should the refrigerator be unplugged in the winter, when traveling for a long time?
- What to do when the refrigerator vibrates and screams abnormally?
- Have you used the refrigerator properly when you first bought it?
- 5 main reasons why the refrigerator is watery - How to fix it
- The dangers of storing refrigerated food in the wrong way
- This is what causes the refrigerator to vibrate and shout unusually
- How to adjust the refrigerator temperature Samsung, Sharp, Panasonic, Toshiba, LG
- Turns out this is the reason why the refrigerator has 2 temperature adjustment buttons?