Bitsadmin complete command in Windows
The bitsadmin complete command completes the mission. Downloaded files are not available until you use this command. Use the bitadmin complete command after the job has switched to "transferred" status. If not, only those files that have been successfully transferred are ready for use.
bitsadmin / complete
ParametersParameterDescriptionJob Display name of the task or GUID.
When the status of the mission is changed to TRANSFERRED, BITS has successfully transferred all the files in that task. However, files are not available until you use the / complete command . If multiple tasks use myDownloadJob as a generic name, you must replace myDownloadJob with the GUID of the task, so that each task has a unique identifier.
C:> bitsadmin / complete myDownloadJob
- Command bitsadmin addfileset in Windows
- Bitsadmin addfile command in Windows
The command bitadmin addfilewithranges in Windows
- Bitsadmin getdisplayname and bitsadmin geterror command in Windows
- Bitsadmin command getaclflags and bitsadmin getbytestotal in Windows
- Bitsadmin create command in Windows
- Bitsadmin getfilestransferred and bitsadmin commands getminretrydelay
- Bitsadmin getmodificationtime and bitsadmin getnoprogresstimeout command
- The bitsadmin getbytestransferred and bitsadmin commands getcompletiontime in Windows
- The bitsadmin geterrorcount command and bitsadmin getfilestotal in Windows
- Order bitsadmin getnotifycmdline, getnotifyflags, getnotifyinterface
- The command bitadmin addfilewithranges in Windows
- Bitsadmin cancel command in Windows