4 simple steps to clean the shower
Only with white vinegar, any stains on the shower will be quickly cleaned within 30 minutes.
The shower is where the water comes out. Therefore, this is often the place where all kinds of bacteria, mold and "gathering" of bacteria are produced. However, many households when cleaning the bathroom often overlooked not cleaning this device, making the shower become more and more sticky.
In this article, TipsMake.com will help you learn how to clean the shower with only white vinegar. After reading it, try applying it right away to keep the hose longer for use without getting stuck or broken soon.
- 1 ½ spoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Elastic straps or hair bands.
- Plastic bag.
- Brushes (such as toothbrushes) are no longer used.
Step 1: Put white vinegar distilled into the bag. Depending on the size of the shower you should choose a bag of the right size.
Step 2: Use a rubber band / hair band to fasten the medium bag to the vinegar (see picture). Then leave it for 30 minutes. If too many stains, you can soak longer.
Step 3: Use a toothbrush to scrub the stains on the shower.
Step 4: Use a soft cloth and water to clean the faucet. Then, open the hose so that the water pressure pushes all the dirt out.
Note : You can remove the shower and soak it into the pot filled with white vinegar so that the treatment of the stain is more thorough.
4 simple steps to clean the showerPlease share this article to your friends
- 4 easy steps to help you clean the hot air conditioner at home effectively
- Vietnam can observe the Orionid meteor shower tonight and tomorrow morning
- 3 easy steps to clean the mattress bed properly
- Tonight there will be meteor shower Leonids, and in Vietnam it can be observed
- How to clean oven extremely simple and effective
- This way you can remove all deposits from the sink and faucet
- How to Cover a Window in the Shower
- Early in the morning, Venus and Jupiter will meet in the sky, don't miss this magical, rare moment!
- Three steps to clean the indoor air conditioner at home effectively
- Instructions for cleaning the keyboard yourself, cleaning Laptop keyboard
- Your home dishwasher won't smell unpleasant with the following steps
- Clean the clean and clean pressure cooker after 7 steps