Use hot and cold water plants or water dispenser
If your water supply is clean, use a hot and cold water plant. If the water source is not guaranteed, it is best to use a hot and cold water filter.
You are wondering whether to buy hot and cold water plants or hot and cold water purifiers to use, please refer to the following article to get a general overview of these 2 models to help you make the most reasonable choice. .
What is a hot water plant?
The hot and cold water plant has the main function of heating water and cooling water. Hot and cold water plants have a vertical design, compact design, use upside down water bottles. Some lines use filtered water tank with the bottom sound. In addition, hot and cold water plants are also equipped to prevent storage cup cups conveniently.
What is a hot and cold water filter?
A hot and cold water dispenser with a similar design to a hot and cold water plant: also has a stand and water intake. However, the hot and cold water dispenser has 3 functions: water purification, water heating and water cooling. The machine will be directly connected to the domestic water source, so there is no need to use commercially available filtered water bottles.
Differences between hot and cold water dispenser and hot and cold water plantsHot and cold water dispenser Water dispenser Hot water used
Just install the conduit to bring water to the machine, which can be filtered.
There is no need to spend time to add water to the machine because it uses direct water.Use commercially available filtered water bottles with a capacity of 20 liters. Average water temperature
Hot water temperature reaches about 95 degrees C.
The temperature of cold water is about 6 to 12 degrees C.Hot water temperature reaches 90 to 94 degrees Celsius.
The temperature of cold water is about 10 to 15 degrees CelsiusDesign type Multi-core filter machine for clean and purified water sources, with bactericidal function, good mineral compensation. Using a separate water bottle, the water can be turned upside down or installed in the product. Price segment High price, average from 6 million to 10 million.G The average price is from 2 to 4 million. Costs must be replaced periodically. Just replace the water tank according to your needs. Preference level Used more because water in Vietnam is not guaranteed (there are many impurities, metals and toxic substances). It is also widely used because it does not have to boil water regularly, but it also has a water cooling regime, so it is used by many families, offices, hospitals, schools .
So buy a hot and cold water filter or a hot and cold water plant?
Depending on the need to use or the source of water, the criteria for purchasing hot and cold water plants or water heaters will vary:
Buy hot and cold plants when:
- The number of users is high.
- The location of water source installation is not convenient.
- Luxury machine design suitable for use in many different environments.
- Guaranteed water source, heavy metal concentration is not high.
- Only needs to heat water and cool water.
- Want to save costs.
Buy a hot and cold water filter when:
- Water sources are not guaranteed (contains many impurities, bacteria, water with high concentrations of metals .
- There is a need to purify the water and still be able to heat the water and cool the water to strengthen the body's immune system, especially families with young children and the elderly.
- Want to enhance sweetness and compensate minerals for the body.
- Want to buy a combination of functions to save space instead of using two separate products: water purifier and hot and cold water plants.
If your water supply is clean, you can choose to buy hot and cold water plants. If the water source is not guaranteed, it is necessary to add more sweetness or minerals to the water, so it is preferable to choose a hot and cold water filter.
- Use a hot water tree with a child lock to ensure safety
- 5 things to remember when using hot and cold water plants
- Hot and cold water dispenser and hot water dispenser, which one should be used?
- Should you choose to buy the best hot and cold water brand?
- Should buy a hot and cold water filter
- Which Kangaroo water dispenser is best?
- Should Kangaroo hot and cold plants be used?
- Structure and principles of hot and cold water dispenser
- What kind of water heater is good for your family?
- Distinguish Block cold water plants and electronic chips