The land of Pharaohs and jackpots
Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have lived in ancient Egypt when Pharaohs ruled the lands? When the newest skyscrapers to be built were pyramids and the best way to travel in style, was on a boat up the river Nile?
What if we told you there was a way for you to do just this, all whilst you play new jackpot games?
Follow us as we delve into the sandy climes of this Jackpot King slot.
Eye of Horus
Welcome to a world where Egyptian civilisation has been revived by gaming developers Blueprint Gaming, allowing you to be transported into a world we have never experienced – ancient Egypt!
It is within the five reels, three rows and ten pay lines where the ancient treasure, worth up to 10,000x your bet, can be found. However, to unlock the treasure within, you'll need to spin the perfect symbol combination. Each spin costs anywhere from 0.10 to 100 credits. The cost of each spin is down to you and what you are willing to wager.
The symbols at play not only play a big part in the functionality of this slot but pay homage to the ancient Egyptian theme. You'll find the likes of:
- Playing Card Symbols – The playing card symbols J, Q, K and A each have their own, different- coloured font but are all finished off with gold lining/edging.
- Flowers – Two bouquets of yellow and pale blue flowers, with vibrant green leaves.
- Ankhs – Two black Ankh symbols displaying the colour red within the loop of the Ankh.
- Blue Scarab Beetles – a large blue scarab beetle. You could almost imagine it crawling around the reels.
- Eagle – A large eagle standing, with one of its big, bright and colourful wings pointing outwards, while the other is tucked to the side.
- Anubis – Known as a royal protection dog within ancient Egypt, will this symbol lead you to victory or will it guard you against the treasure within?
- Eye of Horus – A bright blue Horus Eye symbol on a shiny, gold tab-shaped flag.
- Pyramid entrance – Light shines from within the doorway of the entrance to the pyramid, leaving it up to your imagination to see what is lurking within. This is also the Eye of Horus scatter symbol. Land three or more of these within the reels, to unlock 12 free games.
- Horus – The Egyptian god himself, Horus. A man's body with a bird's head. Expands within the reels and substitutes for all symbols at play, except for the pyramid entrance scatter.
As mentioned above, if you spin in three or more scatter symbols within the same spin, you will unlock the free spins feature. It is here where you'll be awarded 12 free spins, where you'll have the chance to win up to 100x your stake with each winning combination made.
With so much more to be discovered within the reels, will you be venturing along the river Nile into the land of pharaohs and jackpots?
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly. Click HERE for more info.
- The glittering gold warehouse in the ancient Egyptian tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Tips for playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land
- Land degradation threatens millions of people in the future
- If the Earth's ocean and land area ratios were reversed, what would happen?
- Strangely, fish can live on land for five years without dying
- The series of aerial photos proves that Dubai is 'a land from another planet'
- Harmless effect if sleeping when the aircraft took off and landed
- Not the Bermuda triangle, this is the most horrible 'black cemetery' in the world