Interesting discovery of strange planets outside the solar system
So far, humans have discovered more than 400 extrasolar planets (exoplanets) in the universe. Here are interesting facts about the most beautiful exoplanets that humans have ever known.
- Why NASA never wants to send people to Venus
- The new discovery of life on planet GJ 1132b, "super-Earth" is 39 light-years away
Methuselah - The oldest planet
On May 30, 1993, the Methuselah planet was discovered deep inside the core of a spherical cluster of stars formed shortly after the Big Bang explosion and officially recognized on July 10, 2003.
Methuselah is the oldest planet found with a lifespan of about 13 billion years, three times the life of the Earth (about 4.5 billion years) and younger than the universe for only about 1 billion years.
The planetary system is closest to the solar system
On August 7, 2000, a system of planets consisting of Epsilon Eridani b and Epsilon Eridani planets orbiting a parent star named "Epsilon Eridani" was discovered. This is the planetary system closest to our solar system, about 10 light-years away.
This planetary system, has two asteroid belts, one between Epsilon Eridani b and the mother star, one outside Epsilon Eridani b and Epsilon Eridani c (this is also the dust ring outside of Epsilon Eridani c and is believed to be the result of collisions between comets outside the solar system.
The most difficult planet to discover
50% of star systems in the universe will have 2 or more stars. Therefore, if we awaken in space there will be a chance to see the two Suns growing together, which cannot happen on Earth, our Solar System is also a star system but only a single star Best.
System 91 Aquarii consists of 5 stars and in November 2003, scientists discovered the existence of a giant gas planet called 91 Aquarii Ab. This gas planet is difficult to detect because it is in a multi-star system, and may not be possible if there is another star nearby. Therefore, it became one of the rare planets discovered.
The star system has the most planets
This is the system of "foreign" planets orbiting a large star 55 Cancri A named 55 Cancri Ae, Ab, Ac, Ag and Ad. This is the most crowded planetary system found outside the solar system.
Planet has strange atmosphere
The gas planet HD 209458 b is the second most human-discovered planet with organic compounds including sodium vapor, water vapor, carbon dioxide and atmospheric methane.
- If 'stray' to any planet in the solar system, what is your chance of survival?
- NASA declares the existence of the 9th planet in our Solar System
- Hell planet has snow even though the temperature is over 2,750 degrees Celsius
- How long does one day on the solar system planets last?
- NASA announced concussion: 7 Earth-sized planets could have life
- Listen to the strange sound obtained from planets in the Solar System
- Space Science: The order of 8 (or 9) planets in the Solar System
- Discover the strange green planet HD 189733b outside the solar system