How to keep steel items shiny
Steel is an alloy with the main components being iron and carbon. Items made of steel, although used for a long time, are difficult to maintain, so they are always shiny and not stained and black.
Steel is an alloy with the main components being iron and carbon. Although steel utensils are durable, they are difficult to maintain, so they are always shiny, not stained and black. To get rid of these unsightly traces, in addition to using specialized chemicals to clean steel items, try the following simple ways.
Cleaning steel objects
How to keep steel items shiny
- Take half a potato and cut it lengthwise to get a lot of plastic, rub it hard on the black stain and rub it evenly on the object. Then use a soft cloth to polish it.
- Dip a cotton ball in fresh lemon juice, rub it vigorously on the stained area, and apply evenly to the entire object. You leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes and then use a clean cloth to polish it.
- Alcohol 90 degrees (alcool 90) mixed with a little "demon urine" (ammoniaque). You take a soft cloth dipped in the above solution and rub it strongly on the object. Then, you use wool or felt to polish it evenly and thoroughly.
Preserve and protect steel items from lightning
If you want to keep steel items from getting rusted when left for a long time because you don't need to use them, you should dip them in lime water. Then you take lime powder sprinkled on.
Note: These steel items cannot be painted.
How to repair rusted steel objects
Steel objects that are struck by lightning cause many obstacles in their use. If you want to prevent the object from being rusted, mix one part of bad oil and two parts of cooking oil, and then soak the object with lightning in this mixture. Leave for a few hours, take out the item to dry and use fine sandpaper to polish it.
How to fix a stuck zipper?
In case the steel zippers in your belongings are stuck and cannot be pulled, do not impatiently pull too hard, the zipper will be damaged. You just need to take a candle or dry soap and rub it along the direction of the zipper a few times, naturally the zipper will pull easily.
You can also use wax crayons to lubricate the zipper.
Use wax crayons to lubricate the zippers
How to keep the iron from lightning
If you want your iron made of steel to last for a long time without lightning, you should use a candle to scrub it. Of course, you have to plug in the hot iron and iron it on a rag to get rid of the candles before ironing the clothes.
- New 3D printing techniques especially for stainless steel materials
- Top of the best selling stainless steel welding machines today
- Compare Apple Watch aluminum Apple Watch stainless steel case
- The world's first steel bridge was created with 3D printing technology, equipped with smart sensors
- Simple way to clean and preserve jewelry
- 5 familiar but dirty items on the plane
- Japanese scientists successfully developed soft gel like jelly, 5 times stronger than steel
- 'Armor' for PC
- Discover the 'unbeatable' 2D material: Light as plastic and stiffer than steel
- When you get rich, can you shop for me these 14 'heavenly' items?